Wood gasifying boiler BURNiT PyroBurn LAMBDA
A highly-efficient wood gasifying boiler, designed for economical and ecological heating of medium to large-sized premises.
The boiler PyroBurn LAMBDA provides:
- intuitive operation interface
- cleaning system (manual)
- heat output regulation
- sophisticated safety systems
- Thanks to the integrated lambda sensor the combustion process is optimized to such an extent that boiler efficiency exceeds 91%, and exhaust gas emissions conform to strictest EU standards.
- The water mantle embraces the combustion chamber in full to utilize the emitted heat most efficiently.
- Built-in high temperature ceramic plates ensure uniform heat distribution and protection of the water mantle from the extreme heat produced by wood gasification (up to 1200°C).
- A complex of safety devices ensure its safe operation.
Tested and approved according to EN 303-5, class 5
Available sizes kW: 22 up to 27, 27 up to 32
Before leaving the boiler body, the gas passes through a flue with built-in spiral turbulators where it gives away its heat to the water mantle and cools down to 150°С. Thanks to the wood gasification principle the fuel is most efficiently consumed with minimum carbon emissions and ash.
5. Pyrolysis combustion;
6. Fume exhaust fan;
- The microprocessor control is able to control operation of buffer tank and one DHW circuit through the built-in terminals for connecting circulation pumps and DHW sensor.
- Lambda sensor for accurate combustion process management.
- Cleaning system (manual).
- Fume exhaust fan.
- Exhaust gas sensor.
- Open door sensor and fume extraction opening chamber keeps smoke from polluting the boiler room during reloading. Open door sensor detects when boiler door is open and activates fume extractor fan on full speed (100%). Fume extractor fan draws smoke from the chamber to the chimney via back-side upper chamber opening.
- Actuator-driven air flaps for air intake management.
- Large firebox door ensures easy loading even with bigger logs (length of logs up to 50 cm).
- Combustion chamber protected on all sides by ceramic plates.
- Eyepiece for viewing the combustion process
- Safety heat evacuator
- Pressure relief valve 3 bar
The central heating boiler can operate with natural untreated wood, but also with coal and compressed solid fuel such as briquettes. Maximum length of the wood logs is 500mm. Fuel moisture should be 15% or lower.
In order to use the maximum caloricity of the fuel, the wood logs should be dried for a prolonged period of time. High moisture levels reduces caloricity and the output power of the boiler.
Schematic of the main features of a PyroBurn Lambda gasification boiler
2. High efficiency thermal insulation
4. Safety heat evacuator
5. Water mantle (jacket)
6. Wood-loading chamber
7. Pyrolysis combustion chamber
8. Cleaning system
9. Hot water outlet
10. Flue gas sensor
11. Lambda sensor
13. Flue gas extraction fan
14. Actuator-driven primary air flap
15. Actuator-driven secondary air flap
16. Cold water inlet
- 1 year electronic components, 2 years on the boiler
- Weight (kg)
- Country of Manufacture
- Product Brand
- Heat output (kW)
- Nominal thermal power (kW)
- Range of heat output (kW)
- 27 - 32
- Dimension Depth (mm)
- Dimension Width (mm)
- Dimension Height (mm)
- Loading door size (Height, Width), mm
- Efficiency (%)
- Mantle volume (L)
- Insulation boiler
- High eficiency thermal wool
- Insulation doors
- Ceramic plates and high efficiency thermal wool
- Combustion viewer
- Operating pressure (bar)
- Operating temperature (℃)
- 65 - 85
- Min. return water temperature (°C)
- Recommended fuel
- wood, humidity 15 - 20%, wood briquettes
- Burning time partial/ full load (h)
- Maximum length of the firewood logs (mm)
- Flue (mm)
- Required chimney draught (Pa/mbar)
- 10 - 15 / 0,10 - 0,15
- Flue gas flow
- Exhaust gas temperature (operation mode), °C
- 130 - 150
- Fume extraction device
- W : Yes
- Exhaust Location
- Back side
- Lambda sensor
- Control panel
- Control of central heating pump
- Electric power supply (V/Hz)
- Average power consumption (W)
- Combustion forced ventilation
- Class of boiler according to EN 303-5
- Cold water inlet
- A : R 1 1/4'' / 170 mm
- Hot water outlet
- B : R 1 1/4'' / 1325 mm
- Safety line sleeve
- K : Yes
- Safety heat evacuator inlet/outlet
- E : R 1/2'' / 1235 mm
- Air intake flap
- Primary air V1: 655mm / Secondary air V2: 515mm
- Step-regulated motor (servo-actuator), mm
- M1 : 655 / M2 : 515
- Upper cleaning opening
- O1: 455/120 mm
- Lower cleaning opening
- O2: 350/140mm
- Y : R 1/2'' / 100 mm
- Ash and soot container