The pellet boiler stove that fits every environment thanks to it's simple design.With power of 14.79kW it's perfect for heating spaces with volume up to 270m³
Artel Classic line steel. It's electronic control unit modulates the release
of oxygen for combustion, the pellet feed frequency and the smoke
discharge speed in relation to the desired temperature. A simple line
that is nonetheless able to satisfy the client’s every desire.
1) Increase temperature of water or air;
2) Decrease temperature of water or air;
3) Selection key SET;
4) On/Off key;
5) -6) key increase/decrease power;
7) Loading pellets.
The exchange ducts are immersed in the body that has a capacity boiler that contains 17 liters of water.
1) The vent valve allows you to remove the air inside the boiler and the system;
2) The bulb sensor detects the water temperature exceeds 83 °C;
3) Flue gas ventilator;
4) The valve 3 bar locks automatically in the event of excessive pressure in the boiler;
5) Expansion vessel is a small tank with capacity of 6 liters used to protect closed water heating systems from excessive pressure;
6) Circulation pump used for pumping the hot water to the system and pulling the cold water back through the boiler;
7) The pressure transducer converts the electrical signal into the water pressure;
8) Pressure switch that monitors the pressure in the exhaust duct.
The fumes coming directly from the combustion are directed with 2 collectors to a row of 10 exchange ducts. The hot flue gases then encounter a lid and vermiculite are channeled towards other 6 tubes placed along the back of the stove.
Electronics effective for the management of the thermo even at a distance.
|Country of Manufacture||Italy|
|Heat output (kW)||14.79|
|Space heating output (kW)||1.22 - 3.31|
|Water heating output (kW)||3.81- 10.53|
|Heating type||Hydro - Radiator|
|Approximate heating capacity (m³)||270|
|Dimension Depth (mm)||535|
|Dimension Width (mm)||470|
|Dimension Height (mm)||1000|
|Efficiency (%)||96.29 - 93.54|
|Maximum wood pellets load (kg)||17|
|Min/max fuel consumption per hour (kg)||1.067 - 3.017|
|Electric power supply (V/Hz)||230/50|
|Power consumption (W)||140 - 350|
|Multiple levels of power||Yes|
|Combustion forced ventilation||Yes|
|Class of boiler according to EN 303-5||5|
|Cold water inlet||3/4''|
|Hot water outlet||3/4''|
|Ash and soot container||Yes|
|Ship Bundle Items||Together|