One way pump group for solar systems Grundfos for complete control of a solar system and ensuring its safety.
Pre-assembled solar pump group that manages a solar hot water system. Includes a pump, control and safety devices needed for the optimum and efficient operation.
The group includes:
- Solar circulation pump Grundfos 25/45;
- Flanged 3-way ball valve with non-return valve 10mbar with thermometer built in the handle (the valve can be excluded by turning the handle at 45°);
- Security unit 6bar with manometer 0-10bar and a 3/4" Male connection for a solar expansion vessel;
- Insulation box made of expanded polypropylene (Dimensions of the box - 155x425x150 mm);
- Specially designed backplate that fixes the group to the insulation box an allows easy attaching to a wall;
- PN 10 standart, 120°C constant temperature (160°C for up to 20 seconds);
- Flow meter 2-12 l/min;
- External connection: 3/4" M
|Country of Manufacture|
|Rate of flow||2-12 l/min|
|Media temperature||Up to 120°C|
|Threaded connection||3/4" M|
|Ship Bundle Items||Together|