Victoria 05 Marinela S, 12kW
Wood burning stove with modern design and soapstone lining.
Color : black
- Body made of 4mm thick sheet steel
- Combustion chamber lined with firebricks that accumulate heat and increase burning temperature.
- The combustion chamber is equipped with heat resistant ceramic glass that can withstand temperatures of up to 850°C.
- Cast iron grate.
- Door sealing made of fiberglass, does not contain asbestos
- Front damper for controlling the air supply
- Secondary air flap that increases the combustion temperature, efficiency and prevents fumigation of the glass.
- Smoke damper for adjusting the flame intensity
- Metal door handles.
- Niche on top.
- Soapstone lining.
Achieving the desired heat output depends on:
- the selected fuel with the necessary caloricity and humidity
- its subsequent kindling and refueling
- the regulation of the primary and the secondary air
- the regulation of the draught
- the organizing of effective air heat exchange etc.
|Country of Manufacture
|Heat output (kW)
|Nominal thermal power (kW)
|Dimension Depth (mm)
|Dimension Width (mm)
|Dimension Height (mm)
|Approximate heating surface (m²/ft²)
||68 / 731
|Approximate heating capacity (m³)
|Combustion chamber dimensions (Height, Width, Depth), mm
||360 x 350 x 300
|CO content of the flue gas
|Maximum temperature of flue gas (°C)
|Ship Bundle Items