With its compact dimensions, low weight and quiet operation, the attractively priced Vitodens 100-W gas condensing boiler will integrate effortlessly into any living space.
A high output ratio makes it a particularly suitable boiler option for use in small apartments and well insulated buildings.
- Fully assembled and wired gas fire boiler Vitodens 100-W
- Technical documentation.
- Flue kit, horizontal, coaxial 60/100 mm.
- Set of standard fittings and valves.
- Gas tap.
- External temperature sensor.
Modulating MatriX structure cylinder burner:
- Modulation ratio: up to 1:6
- Patented technology, manufactured by Viessmann.
Integrated stainless steel heat exchanger:
- Inox-radial heat exchanger technology brings with it and extremely hight efficiency rate of 98% and exceptionally reliable and efficient operation during its long service life.
- Viessmann guarantees the Inox-Radial heat exchanger for ten years against leaks resulting from corrosion.
Backlit LCD touchscreen control:
- The touchscreen improves user friendliness.
- The Vitodens 100-W wall mounted gas condensing boilers are controlled by the new, backlit LCD touchscreen, which makes it easy to use and read in dark environments.
- Straightforward access from the front, so no need to leave space at side for maintenance.
Reliable and durable - Made in Germany
As a major manufacturer, with many years of experience in the manufacture of wall mounted boilers we know what matters. Even when attractively priced, our standards of product quality and performance are consistently implemented. Therefore Viessmann wall hung boilers are not only renowned for innovative technology and services, but particularly for reliability and longevity.
Multiple use of a chimney
The Vitodens 100-W gas condensing boiler also makes for an ideal replacement for older boiler systems in property modernisation and renovation projects. Using a Viessmann combined flue system (CFS) means numerous boiler flues can be routed up the riser to one roof termination point. The Vitodens 100-W boilers have combined PRV and condensate connections that can also be routed in to the CFS, and one single drain at the base of the system is all that is needed to remove the condensate, without unsightly pipes protruding through the external walls.
Decision-making aid for buying a new heating system. The ErP directive is a new, energy efficiency identification, standardised throughout Europe; making energy consumption more transparent.
- 5 year comprehensive boiler warranty as standard. 10 year warranty on the Inox-Radial heat exchanger.
- Weight (kg)
- Country of Manufacture
- Product Brand
- Gas condensing combi boiler
- Rated heating output range(50/30°C) kW
- 5.8 – 35.0
- Rated central heating input [kW]
- 8.2 - 36.5
- Domestic hot water output range [kW]
- 8 - 35
- Energy efficiency class
- Efficiency (%)
- DHW heating efficiency ErP [%]
- Max natural gas rate CH mode [m3/h]
- Max LPG [kg/H]
- Approximate heating capacity (m³)
- Dimension Depth (mm)
- Dimension Width (mm)
- Dimension Height (mm)
- Natural gas supply pressure [bar]
- LPG supply pressure [bar]
- DHW temperature range [˚C]
- Maximum mains water inlet pressure [bar]
- Minimum mains water inlet pressure for max DHW heat output [bar]
- Minimum mains water inlet pressure for operation [bar]
- Minimum DHW flow rate for operation [bar]
- Minimum CH system pressure - cold [bar]
- Maximum CH system pressure - hot [bar]
- CH flow temp. range [˚C]
- Cylinder capacity
- Integral expansion vessel capacity [ltr]
- Noise level (dB)
- Inner flue duct diameter [mm]
- Outer flue duct diameter [mm]
- Control panel
- LCD touchscreen
- Weekly programmer
- Electric power supply (V/Hz)
- Power consumption (W)
- Max 119
- Internal fuse [A]
- Water protect rating
- IP X4D