- Cast iron body
- Cast iron combustion chamber equipped with metal plate for two-pass flue gas flow, increasing the efficiency.
- Cast iron combustion chamber grate.
- Cast iron front safety grate.
- Cast iron flue outlet.
- Front damper for controlling the air supply.
- Ceramic glass with resistance up to 750°C
- Hardened glass pane of the oven.
- Ceramic sealing rope
Achieving the desired heat output depends on:
- the selected fuel with the necessary caloricity and humidity
- its subsequent kindling and refueling
- the regulation of the primary and the secondary air
- the regulation of the draught
- the organizing of effective air heat exchange etc.
- Weight (kg)
- Country of Manufacture
- Product Brand
- Dimension Depth (mm)
- Dimension Width (mm)
- Dimension Height (mm)
- Flue (mm)
- Fuel Type
- Wood, Briquettes
- Ash and soot container