Color : Black
- Body made of 2mm thick sheet steel
- Top made of 3-4mm thick sheet steel
- Built-in hot water boiler for a central heating system
- The combustion chamber is equipped with heat resistant ceramic glass
- Cast iron grate
- Front damper for controlling the air supply
- Smoke damper for adjusting the flame intensity
It is recommended that the stove pipes are the same size as the flue of the model.
- Not to be fired when not connected to radiators / fan convector heaters. Burning wood in the fireplace without water in the boiler will cause it to crack and subsequent loss of the guaranty.
Achieving the desired heat output depends on:
- the selected fuel with the necessary caloricity and humidity
- its subsequent kindling and refueling
- the regulation of the primary and the secondary air
- the regulation of the draught
- the organizing of effective air heat exchange, etc.
- We recommend the installation to be done in an open type system.When connected in closed circuit system it must be fully protected using safety valves for temperature and pressure up to 1.5bar. All elements of the installation must be protected from freezing. In installation with forced ciculation we recommend the pump to be backed-up by a UPS.
- In case of presence of copper in any part of the plumbing installation the fireplace must be protected from electrolysis by installing a magnesium anode or other protective system.
- 3 Years
- Weight (kg)
- Country of Manufacture
- Product Brand
- Heat output (kW)
- Space heating output (kW)
- Water heating output (kW)
- Maximal thermal output (kW / BTU)
- 23 / 78479
- Heating type
- Hydro - Radiator
- Approximate heating surface (m²/ft²)
- Approximate heating capacity (m³)
- Dimension Depth (mm)
- Dimension Width (mm)
- Dimension Height (mm)
- Efficiency (%)
- Construction material
- Recommended fuel
- wood, briquettes
- Fuel Type
- Wood, Briquettes
- Flue (mm)
- Exhaust Location
- Top side
- Cold water inlet
- G 1''
- Hot water outlet
- G 1''