Color : bordeaux.
Fuel type – wood, coal.
Combustion chamber lined with firebricks that accumulate heat and increase burning temperature.
The combustion chamber is equipped with heat resistant ceramic glass.
Cast iron grate.
Equipped with two manual dampers:
- Front damper for controlling the air supply
- Smoke damper for adjusting the flame intensity
Metal door handles.
Built-in compartment with door to store and dry moist wood.
Achieving the desired heat output depends on the selected fuel with the necessary caloricity and humidity; its subsequent kindling and refueling; the regulation of the primary and the secondary air as well as the draught; the organizing of effective air heat exchange etc.
- 2 Years
- Weight (kg)
- Country of Manufacture
- Product Brand
- Heat output (kW)
- Maximal thermal output (kW / BTU)
- 10 / 34121
- Heating type
- Natural Convection
- Dimension Depth (mm)
- Dimension Width (mm)
- Dimension Height (mm)
- Efficiency (%)
- Approximate heating surface (m²/ft²)
- 46 / 495
- Approximate heating capacity (m³)
- Loading door size (Height, Width), mm
- 200 x 300
- Flue (mm)
- Required chimney draught (Pa/mbar)
- Exhaust Location
- Top side
- Fuel Type
- Wood, Briquettes
- Maximum length of the firewood logs (mm)
- Assembly Required
- Construction material
- Decorative lining