The SUNSYSTEM solar kits for hot water are ideally conceived to harness the free and ecological solar energy for the household daily needs.
- Ideally combined components for optimum performance
- Energy efficiency
- All-in set. Just unpack and install
- Inclined or flat roof installation possibilities
- Reliable design
- High-grade materials employed
- Solar Keymark certified
Flat solar collector SUNSYSTEM Select
- Thanks to their highly selective absorber they are efficient throughout all seasons
- Rock wool insulation brings about reduced heat loss back to the atmosphere.
- Harp absorber construction ensuring low flow resistance and economic energy consumption
- Durasolar® P+ glass used on the front for optimum absorbtion of solar radiation and endurance.
- UV resistant materials guarantee long lifespan
- Certified by DIN CERTCO for compliance with DIN EN 12975:2006-06 and Solar Keymark
SUNSYSTEM family of solar water heaters
- Water tank of low-carbon steel, coated with titanium enamel for a long service life.
- Rigid PU insulation for efficient heat conservation.
- Heat exchanger coil / coils for use with solar collectors or/ and another heat source, i.e. BURNiT boiler.
- Volumes ranging from 150 up to 500 liters.
Solar support system
- Two versions available: for inclined and flat roof.
- Durable lightweight construction of Aluminum withstanding severe climate conditions.
The necessary fittings, expansion vessel, and heat carrier.
- Solar station ensures forced circulation of the heat carrier fluid, performs basic system measurements, safety and maintenance functions. Employs energy efficient solar grade Wilo pump, designed to withstand the demanding conditions of a solar system. Smart insulating case of durable elastic EPP ensures thermal insulation of all elements and neat appearance.
- Solar controller with pump speed control, drainback option, and 4 temperature sensors monitors the operation of the entire system and controls the function of the solar station for maximum yield.
- Cross fitting 2 in 1 with sensor housing and manual air vent.
- Propylene glycol is used to ensure flawless heat carrier even at negative ambient temperatures.
- Expansion vessel
Fixed bladder expansion vessels are designed to absorb the volume increase when temperature rises.
Working temperature tolerance -10°C +110°C. The products comply with European Directive 97/23/CE.
Attention! Connection schemes are for example purposes only!
- Weight (kg)
- Country of Manufacture
- Product Brand
- Model of solar water heater
- Water tank volume (L)
- Collector case height (mm)
- Collector case width (mm)
- Collector case thickness (mm)
- Water tank diameter (mm)
- Collector surface (m²)
- Absorber surface
- Number of collection pipes (pcs)
- Heat carrier fluid
- Propylene Glycol
- Volume of heat carrier (L)
- Flow rate of heat carrier (l/m²h)
- Thickness of solar glass (mm)
- Material of solar glass
- Heat tempered prismatic solar glass Durasolar P+
- Heat carrier pipes material/type
- Copper coated
- Material of collector case
- Material of absorber
- Coating of absorber
- Blue selective coating
- Water tank material
- Low-carbon steel with titanium enamel
- Water tank casing material
- Number of absorber pipes (pcs)
- Distance between absorber pipes (mm)
- Heating element
- Thermal loss coefficient - K1 (W/m²K)
- Thermal loss coefficient - K2 (W/m²K)
- Maximum water temperature (°C)
- Maximum Operating pressure (bar)
- Tank test pressure (bar)
- Tank operating pressure (bar)
- Lower coil S1 capacity (L)
- Upper coil S2 volume (L)
- Coil operating pressure (bar)
- Coil operating temperature (°C)
- New line Inlet/Outlet (mm)
- Stainless corrugated pipe diameter (mm)
- Control unit
- Delta Sol BS 4
- DIN EN 12975: 2006-06 / No 011-7S1807-R, Solar Keymark