Type 605 pressure switches are specially developed for use in gas fired heating systems.
There are more than 40 million switches in use worldwide.
Produced on a fully automated production line.
High setting accuracy and repeatability, combined with excellent reliability characterise a quality of switch above the industry norm.
- Fitting of the switch
- fast mounting with snap bracket system
- Adjusting security
- High contact strength (typically 10 cN) ă Essentially less susceptibility to polution of contact
- Roll operation of contact surface ă Less sensitive to contact polution through self cleaning effect
- Diaphragm design / material
- Better long term stability achieved though the use of a 2 component silicon diaphragm.
- Unique trapezoid diaphragm design provides for a better contact release and therefore a more accurate switching point