The steel panel radiator is a heating body consisting of several panels with convectors welded between them (their number depends on the type of radiator). It radiates the heat of hot water flowing through it, thus warming the air.
- Suitable for central heating systems with water heated by a boiler.
- Intended for open and closed systems.
- Connectivity with one-pipe or two-pipe heating systems.
- The radiator can be mounted to the wall behind it, or using special stands, fixed to the floor.
- 10 Years
- Weight (kg)
- Country of Manufacture
- Czech Republic
- Product Brand
- Steel panel
- Heat output (W)
- 492 - 3693
- Dimension Height (mm)
- Dimension Depth (mm)
- Water content per meter (L)
- Central distance (Height), mm
- Hot water inlet
- Cold water outlet
- Minimum mounting height from floor (mm)
- Minimum mounting distance from the wall (mm)
- Maximum operating temperature (°C)
- Maximum Operating pressure (bar)