Wall-hung water heaters BB S1 -with one coil
Easy to use and reliable.
Wall-hung, for bathroom installation.
For direct electric heating and indirect heating with added heat exchanger.
Thanks to the built in heat exchanger coil this water heater may employ both electricity and a renewable energy source (solar collectors or biomass boiler).
Diameter: 520 mm
Modifications and sizes, L:
Vertical models: 80, 100, 120 150, 200
Horizontal models: 80, 100, 120 150, 200
Energy Efficiency Directive 2010/30 /EU,
Class С for capacity of 120 Liters;
Class D for capacity of 80, 100, 150 Liters;
Class Е for capacity of 200 Liters.
1. External casing in white.
2. High efficiency thermal insulation of environment-friendly rigid PU, with thickness 32mm.
3. Water tank of low-carbon steel with wall thickness 2,5 mm.
4. Titanium enamel (DIN 4753-3).
5. Cathodic protection of the tank by means of sacrificial anode protector (DIN 4753-6) - 2 pcs.
6. Stainless tube for hot water.
7. Stratifier mounted on cold water inlet.
8. Electric heating element.
9. Power ON / OFF button.
10. Temperature indicator.
11. Dual thermal electric protection.
12. Safety valve, 8 bar.
13. Heat exchanger coil.
- 5 Years
- Weight (kg)
- Country of Manufacture
- Product Brand
- Volume (L)
- Water tank
- Diameter (mm)
- Height/ Length [mm]
- Electric heating element
- Electric heating element power (kW)
- Heat exchanger coil
- One heat exchanger coil
- Wall mounted horizontal
- Mechanical control
- Energy efficiency class
- Operating pressure/max. temperature
- 8bar/ 95°C
- Tank testing pressure (bar)
- Heat exchanger surface (m²)
- Heat exchanger volume (L)
- Prolonged power according to DIN 4708; 80/60/45 °C
- Coil testing pressure (bar)
- Coil operating pressure (bar)
- Maximum coil operating temperature (°C)
- NL- power coefficient at 60°C (S1)
- Pressure drop Δp (S1), mbar
- Anode protector
- Pipes diameter (plumbing system / heat exchanger )
- 1/2” / 1/2”