Wall-hung water heaters MB S1 - with coil heat exchanger
For Domestic Hot Water.
Wall-hung, for bathroom installation.
Easy to install and use. Compact size
For direct electric heating and indirect heating with added heat exchanger.
Thanks to the built in heat exchanger coil this water heater may employ both electricity and a renewable energy source (solar collectors or biomass boiler).
Diameter: 440 mm
Modifications and sizes, L:
Vertical models: 80, 100, 120
Horizontal models: 80, 100, 120
Energy Efficiency Directive 2010/30 /EU,
Class D for capacity from 80 to 120 Liters;
1. External casing in white.
2. High efficiency thermal insulation of environment-friendly rigid PU.
3. Water tank of low-carbon steel.
4. Titanium enamel (DIN 4753-3).
5. Cathodic protection of the tank by means of sacrificial anode protector (DIN 4753-6) - 2pcs.
6. Stainless tube for hot water.
7. Stratifier mounted on cold water inlet.
8. Electric heating element.
9. Power ON / OFF button.
10. Temperature indicator.
11. Dual thermal electric protection.
12. Safety valve, 8 bar.
13. Heat exchanger coil.
- Weight (kg)
- Country of Manufacture
- Product Brand
- Volume (L)
- Water tank
- Diameter (mm)
- Height/ Length [mm]
- Electric heating element
- Heat exchanger coil
- One heat exchanger coil
- Wall mounted vertical
- Mechanical control
- Energy efficiency class
- Operating pressure/max. temperature
- 8bar/ 95°C
- Tank testing pressure (bar)
- Heat exchanger surface (m²)
- Heat exchanger volume (L)
- Coil testing pressure (bar)
- Serpentine position
- Lower coil
- Coil operating pressure (bar)
- Maximum coil operating temperature (°C)
- NL- power coefficient at 60°C (S1)
- Prolonged power according to DIN 4708 at 80/60/45°C (S1), kW, m³/h
- Pressure drop Δp (S1), mbar
- Anode protector
- Pipes diameter (plumbing system / heat exchanger )
- 1/2” / 1/2”